FASHION EDITOR @fashionablyyoursnola
Fashion Editor: Tracee Dundas | @fashionablyyoursnola
Photo Credit: Listed with each photo
Mardi Gras Mambo Style
Carnival season is officially rolling! And just like we dress in our favorite colors during football season, every parade goer will be showing off their Mardi Gras spirit wearing the signature carnival colors of purple, green, and gold. But to be a fabulous standout during carnival season it’s imperative to incorporate sequins, glitter, feathers, and an extraordinary head dressing!
The choices are endless and can be as over-the-top as the persona you wish to convey!
Mardi Gras Style Tips
1. More is More – Glitter, Sparkle & Shine is Essential!
2. Fashion with Movement is a Plus!
3. The Bigger the Headpiece the Better!
4. A Bright Colored Wig to Standout More!
5. Remember Creative Makeup to Complete the Look!
6. Remember Your Carnival Colors!
7. Fabulous is a Must!