Tracee Dundas Fashion Stylist
Fashion Stylist: Tracee Dundas | @fashionablyyoursnola
Photographer: Gustavo Escanelle | @gustavo_escanelle
Makeup: Tia Howard | Magnolia Makeup | @magnoliamakeup
Fashions: Maiya Boutique, NOLA Shoes & Accessories,
Jewelry Designer: Vanessa Winchester
Models: Monique Davis, Kandace Kay, Shawn Elle Montgomery
GET A LEG UP!
From athleisure to girl’s night out . . . it’s the fashion staple in every girl’s wardrobe. Leggings are the go-to style that every “IT GIRL” is rockin’ this fall season.
1. For a more polished look stay away from busy prints or neon colors.
2. Pair with an oversize cable sweater, cardigan, or slouchy blazer for an effortless vibe.
3. For a chic euro style, layer under a tunic dress, duster coat or skirt.
4. Consider texture and thickness of leggings for a modern twist. Plus, it can be more flattering to the figure.
5. Complete your style with the right shoes. Sneakers and ankle boots are great options.
6. Remember opaque hose should not be substituted for leggings. They aren’t the same thing.