Tracee Dundas Fashion Stylist
Fashion Stylist: Tracee Dundas | @fashionablyyoursnola
New Orleans Fashion Week | @nolafashionweek
Photos Courtesy of Facebook: Peyton Brown, McKenna Casbon, Avery Gavins, Skarlett Roa
Who says you have to pack away your kids favorite summer frocks once the temperature starts to drop? With a little creativity and savvy styling tricks, some of those favorite pieces can transform right into the fall season.
Helpful Styling Tips:
1. Add Opaque Tights
2. Choose Deep Autumn Colors
3. Layer Up Thoughtfully with a Denim Jacket, Scarf, etc.
4. Be Mindful of Fabric Texture and Weight
5. Hats and Scarfs can Complete the Transition
6. Pair with Boots or Converse Sneakers
7. Remember to Balance. Never Overdo
8. Be a Trendsetter
Be the first to comment